Cisco Business 350 Series Managed Switches are a portfolio of affordable managed switches that are a key building block for any small office network. An intuitive dashboard simplifies network setup and advanced features accelerate digital transformation, while ubiquitous security protects critical business transactions. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and features for small offices.
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide a set of advanced features that are required by growing businesses and that require high-bandwidth applications and technologies. These switches can improve the availability of your mission-critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize network bandwidth to provide information and support applications more efficiently.
- Capacity in millions of packets per second: 178.56 mpps
- Switching capacity in gigabits per second: 240 Gb/s
- MAC table: 16K
- Jumbo frame: Frame sizes up to 9K bytes. The default MTU is 2K bytes
- Functions: Layer 3 switching, VLAN support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), advanced threat protection, IPv6 first-hop security, quality of service (QoS), sFlow, IPv4/IPv6 static routing
- RJ-45 ports: 2x 10 Gigabit copper ports, 1x GE management port
- Combo ports (RJ-45 + SFP): 12x 10 Gigabit SFP +
- Console port: Cisco standard RJ45 console port
- USB: Type A USB slot on the front panel of the switch
- Cabling type: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) category 5e or higher for 1000BASE-T
- Flash: 256 MB